Friday, April 11, 2014

Will my baby have red hair?




marleyy


I have auburn hair (red/brown) and my boyfriend has red hair. Does that mean we will have a red headed baby? Neither one or my parents has red hair but I think my boyfriends dad had red hair. Also I have brown eyes and he has blue eyes. Will my baby be more likely to have brown Or blue eyes? by the way I am expecting I am 21 weeks pregnant.


Answer
the fact you both have red hair dose not mean your children will, my birthdad has red hair my birthmam has blonde/brown and I ended up with very very dark brown.

Hair and eye colour are not ganetical although people think they are, I found this out when I studied them in my hair and makeup qualifactions.

if you have red hair?




ashy


is it a fact that you have fire crotch?
or someone told me it makes you not well endowed down there??



Answer
i have natural red hair. :P
& the meaning of 'fire crotch' is that you have red pubic hair. ha.
and if you have red hair then you know if that's true or not. :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my baby have red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment