Sunday, April 6, 2014

where can i get flame red hair color like revlon?




debbielee


i can only find auburn shades and they r not red enough something in a box i don't want to have to mix anything thanks


Answer
Try Loreal Feria. They tend to carry brighter colors.

Natural red hair Color?




Lunatic Pl


I am trying to find out what this color is. I want natural looking red hair and this is the perfect color. Can anyone tell me if this is like 4R Revlon or something like that and what developer I should use with it. ( I have dark red/brown hair now) Thanks!

http://www.women-hairstyles.com/images/red-color-hairstyle.jpg



Answer
It looks like a level 6 red brown. Id use a 6RV and 6 neutral half and half of each with 20 vol developer. If you go to Sally's I'd use wella because the reds are not so dominating. Loreal is good too. if it is too red just reapply the neutral brown. If you want it a little more red I'd reapply just the 6RV, but only leave it in for 5-10 minutes. If the red is too bright for your skin tone I would apply a 6v with 10 vol developer for 15 minutes. Some times even though you like the color it doesn't match certain skin tones. The 6 V will cool down the red tone if it looks over bearing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i get flame red hair color like revlon?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment