Wednesday, April 9, 2014

i need help maintaining red hair?




MaggieR


i wanna dye my hair red

but it fades so quickly

how often should i dye it?

what can i do to make it last longer?
what products can i use?
tips?



Answer
To make red hair last longer, I use Wella Shaders and Toners. You wash it in and it last about 3 washes ( depending on hair type) and just make your hair look amazing! You can buy them in a range of colors for a pound in Wilkinson's

Hope this helps!

Im thinking of dying my hair red?




Nataly


okay, so my original hair color is like a chestnut brown, and I'm thinking of dying it red. I've never dyed my entire hair before so this is going to be my first time. I've had some highlights before (once) it was red, and I really liked it. I did the highlights at home and it turned out to be really good, so i'm not really going to a salon to do the whole thing. I was wondering if anyone can help me with what shade of red i should use exactly. oh, and I have green eyes, so do you think its a good idea?
thanks a bunch :))



Answer
Go on google type in red hair and see which red shade you like most, then try find a hairdye/colour similar to that one, if you want a really bright red you'd have to maybe bleach or lighten your hair first for it to go really red, if you want it a darkish red you can put it over brown :) I think red hair goes good with any eye colour, I have blue eyes and my bright red hair looked fine with it :) x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need help maintaining red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment