Monday, April 7, 2014

Shampoos for red hair?




Stephanie


I need to preserve my bright red color but without sprnding a ton of money. Like $5 and under cheap. Are any of these good and if not which are: Suave color pretection, pantene color revitalize, herbal essences color me happy, garnier fructis color shield, dove color care.


Answer
My sister died her hair a bright red hair color too. The color in her hair faded pink the first time so she dyed it again but when she got it the second time her hair dresser told her 2 good products to wash her hair with.

Shampoo : John Frieda "Radiant Red"
My sister said it really helps preserve the red and it doesnt turn pink.
I think this shampoo may be a bit expensive but it's definetly worth the money.

Conditioner: Quantum Riveting reds
This costs $7.39 in stores. Online $8 . I heard it REALLY helps keep the color in and smells really good.

But honestly what i think you should do is try not to wash your hair so often. I know it may sound kinda gross but my sister did it and it really helped her. She only washed her hair when she urgently needed to. And she purchased Dry shampoo's which u should DEFINETLY do. It wont make ur red hair color fade and will keep it in for a long time. Hope this helped!

Why do ppl not like red hair?

Q. Every1 w red hair seems to hate it.. y do they?
I like red hair idk y ppl dont..


Answer
Red hair fades quick and needs a lot of extra care. And certain color clothing wont go right with it if the hair is too bright.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Shampoos for red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment