Wednesday, April 9, 2014

eyebrows and hair color?




YukiNamida


well, i have brown hair and brown brows right now..
im dying my hair red...so does that mean i have to dye my eye brows red too? O.o



Answer
Most redheads I know (inc. myself) don't have eyebrows the same colour as their hair. I'm naturally a coppery-red, but I dye mine a really deep RED red, but my eyebrows are brown.
You won't really need to dye your brows red, most redheads either have brown eyebrows or VERY fair blonde eyebrows, so if yours don't match the red it won't be a big deal.

red hair & brown eyebrows?




silvia


i have brown eyebrows and i'd really like to dye my hair kind of ashley simpson's red.. or maybe a bit redder or browner im not sure yet..
but should i dye my eyebrows too?.. wouldn't i look ridiculous?
please help C:



Answer
Nope, you dont need to dye your eyebrows because the colors are kinda similar and red eyebrows will just look weird




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: eyebrows and hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment