Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What are the best products for red hair?




Laura B


I have red curly hair and lately I have been looking at pictures of my hair a couple of years ago. It was redder then than it is now, so it might be from aging, sun exposure, or just not enough care. I am just wondering if there are some good products out there that will help to bring out the natural redness again?


Answer
Your hair as you get older, does NOT GET darker. It gets lighter and not just one color but several. Your hair also get discolored from the sun, due to sunburn. If you have chemicals it will speed the color changes, because of the reaction from lemon juice, chemicals, hair products. If you want to keep the color of your hair, pure & perfect from tips to roots, protect them by wearing a wide brim hat or keep them up.

Example my hair: I was blue-black when I was younger. Part of aging gracefully, I now have 4 colors naturally on mine. For red, you may have at least 7 colors as you get older. For blondes, about 15. They don't know it because they're always covering their hair with hair dyes or highlights, but for those who don't, that's what happens.

My exBF had smoldering amber hair (like Joy Philbin's hair), and he used Prell shampoo. Any OTC shampoo should do wonders for your hair (or any hair for that matter), as long as you're not getting too much sun, or adding chemicals to your hair. What you eat or what hair products you use HAS NOTHING to do with why hair changes color, only from aging and it will not reverse or prevent hair from going LIGHTER. The hair industry is a billion dollar business, if there is one they're lying about it, just to get your business.

Hair turning red from hair product?




usawpmynt


I recently used a product called A Touch of Sun in my hair that is used to make the hair blonder. But now my hair looks reddish and people are noticing. What should I do to eather make it blonde like i wanted it or just back to my natural brown. (I'm a boy by the way)


Answer
i know i have used that before and it takes a few times for it to turn blonde. if you have only used it once or twice its going to take awhile. it also has a lot to do with the pigment in your hair. you might have reddish tones to your hair. so you can
1) keep using the product
2) buy actual blonde hair dye
3) buy hair dye to match it back to your original color
4) use nothing and eventually the touch of sun will fade




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best products for red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment