Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How do I get my hair this color red? *10 points*?




misty


http://pinterest.com/pin/316448311286713320/

my hair is blonde, like yellow blonde from bleaching it. how can I get this color? Do i have to have dark hair before going over with red? and What red would you recommend?



Answer
Id recomend a semi permenant hair color by manic panic. Since u bleached your hair if you permanent die it right away youll damage your hair really bad . Im talking hair breaking everywhere . Trust me! Try this one its cheap and comes out super awsome on your hair . Best part is you can chose what kind of red you want. The closest one that i could find to your picture is this one but you can choose heres the link http://haircrazy.com/product/vampire-red/


EDIT: the person below me said "manic panic stains like crazy" all hair dye stains like crazy thats why its DYE duh. just wear gloves and you should be fine. in addition, she advised you to use developer why would you use developer when your hair, as you stated, was already bleached ? if you use more developer over already bleached hair you won't have any hair left and thats a fact. listen to me. if you use permanent hair dye on just bleached hair it might be too much and you're likely to expecrience breaking damage and shedding. use manic panic I'm telling you and wear gloves and an old shirt. why don't you youtube manic panic

Where can I get this hair color?




Tutu


I want to dye my own hair and I would love to dye it this color. Can anyone tell me what brand and color I should use? I'd like it to be semipermanent dye but permanent dye is okay too. Thanks

http://pinterest.com/pin/423901383646579214/



Answer
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Intense Red for Naturally Dark Hair, Dark Intense Auburn

or

Garnier Nutrisse Level 3 Permanent Creme Haircolor, Deep Burgundy 42 (Black Cherry)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get my hair this color red? *10 points*?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment