Thursday, April 10, 2014

maintenance of dying hair red?




dancingxin


right now i have blond hair, and the day after tomorrow im getting it dyed like a dark auburn. i heard that the maintenance of it will be a killer. i have a few questions
1. can you get just the roots touched up or do you have to redye the whole thing when it grows out?
2. how often will it need to be touched up?
3. if im outside every day for p.e. is that enough to make it fade over time?
4. do i need to take any precautions swimming with it?



Answer
1. You have to keep redying your whole head because the red color fades so easily. Seriously out of all the colors and shades you can do red fades the quickest.
2. About once every month or two depending on the dye
3. It fades quickly no matter what.
4. Not really. It won't turn green like bleached hair can.


Mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714170902AAu4HyA

red hair maintenance?




stellbell


My hair is dark brown and I am going to my stylist next week and I want to dye it dark red, but I work as a lifeguard during summer and am in the sun 8am till about 9pm every day of the week. What kind of maintenance will I need to do to take care of it? I use pureology shampoo and conditioner and have "UV Rescue" by redken that I use. Is that enough?


Answer
as long as you feel it protect your hair but try a leave in conditioner to give your hair alot more moisture...xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: maintenance of dying hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment