Thursday, August 29, 2013

Does the prescription drug Chantix cause hair loss?

red hair color loss
 on Hair Color Ideas on The Best Hair Color Ideas For 2011 Fashionesse
red hair color loss image



aintnohooc


Has anybody started taking Chantix and experienced hair loss? I've been taking this drug for over 3 weeks now and the only side effect I've had is that I have very weird dreams but now I started realizing that I'm losing my hair as well. I'm thinking about quitting but I'm scared I'd start smoking again.


Answer
Call the pharmacy right quick or look on the chantix website.

You may be low in iron and have thyroid issues and may need kelp capsules for a couple months. How are you doing on your protein levels? Are you eating enough for your level of fitness? No protein no hair.

Iron deficency test: Go to the mirror and pull your lower eyelid and see if the color is red or flesh color. If its flesh colored you are lacking enough iron and should take a herbal iron like Floradix. It will take a month to see a difference. Iron carrys oxygen in your blood and if you dont have it you will feel tired, cold hands and feet, headaches, RLS, dull brittle hair, brittle nails, poor sleep, pale skin (see thru), shortness of breath, fatigue, poor concentration, low mood, ringing in the ears, irregular heart beats, cracks in the corner of the mouth, dizziness, fainting, sore tongue and canker sores. Add b12 and folic acid for best results.

How do I get blonde hair from black hair?







I have black hair at the moment and really crave blonde hair. I have only dyed it black once from bright red hair. I was wondering what would be the best way to achieve blonde hair without it going crispy and orange as it has done in the past.


Answer
There are color lifter cremes you can buy, that will lift the black out of your hair and reveal your natural hair color. If you're natural hair is dark, you may need a bleaching or several rounds of the blonde color. HOWEVER, i recommend going to a professional for this, because you may have an allergic reaction or a bad result, such as streaking or hair loss.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the prescription drug Chantix cause hair loss?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment