Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why are so many black women i know in love with themselves and have a big attitude?

red hair black women
 on Long Dark Red Hair | Hair Colors Ideas
red hair black women image



Jennifer


I know it certainly isn't true for all black women but the ones who are my peers at uni. They are in love with themselves and think they are the best to a crazt extent and critise me for thinking I am better than them just because I'm biracial and I have green eyes and red hair and yet the white women don't say a thing. Is it my fault I have a white mother? No! Why wont they just leave me be?
Why do people take the screen name so seriously? Lol... whatever answer the question.

And no I don't give of any vibe. I've had black girls I've never so much as noticed before storm up to me asking why I think I'm 'so good, is it because your papa was a race traitor? Or cos your mother is a fat hoe?'

So who is being judgemental. I'm shy I keep myself to myself. They on the other hand are loud and snooping.



Answer
DO you think you're better than them? It sounds like you do and the one with the attitude is you. If so, I don't blame them for hating on you. Get over yourself.

What color clothes should i wear if im a black woman with red hair?




Jenean


Ok so i have a red curly mohawk my whole head is red.and i bought a blueish green and black real pretty sweater,some black jeggins and some black knee boots and all my jewerly will be either black or siliver.and im wondering would this outfit look cute with my red hair what you guys think?


Answer
Burka




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are so many black women i know in love with themselves and have a big attitude?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment