Saturday, August 31, 2013

How can sun affect my hair color?

red hair color live
 on dark red hair color | Nicole (Nikki) Yasmine
red hair color live image



Shannon


I have natural red (ginger) hair and it always had a more auburn-ish color, since I lived in Germany until I was 16, where it rained quite a lot during the year and my hair didn't get to see a lot of sun. But about 2 years ago me and my family moved to a Caribbean island and since then my hair just got more...orange.
Did my hair really get that much lighter? Or am I just imagining things?
Sorry if this question is a bit odd.



Answer
OMFG You're ginger you don't have a soul!

What happens when you highlight dyed dark red hair? If there is bleached blonde under that red?

Q. What Colour highlights I will have on dyed dark red hair( with semi Schwarzkopf Country ) if underneath I have bleached blonde.
If i use Loreal highlight box will i get to that bleach blonde what I have underneath? Will I have clean blonde highlights or i'll need to tone them with- ash toner , silver conditioner to tone orange? pink? tone highlights?


Answer
Try using Schwarzkopf Platinum Blonde Live XXL colour. I use this on my hair and its bleach blonde and will definitely dye over semi dye. With highlighting kits, you don't really get a good variety of colours, and also you don't get much dye in them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can sun affect my hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment