Friday, August 30, 2013

Need cheap and/or homemade vocaloid costume ideas for Akaito and Aku Yamine?

red hair vocaloid
 on 0kasaneteto0 :: OhMyDollz : Le jeu des dolls (doll, dollz) virtuelles ...
red hair vocaloid image



Logan


Akaito needed for:
11 year old boy
about 5 ft 2
weighs 85 pounds
Wig is optional for me because I already have red hair


Aku Yamine costume needed for:
11 year old girl
about 5 ft
weighs about 75 pounds

Need answers by holloween 2012
Budget is about 40 bucks a piece



Answer
Your cosplaying as fanmade Vocaloids.... O.O

One of which is dead.

What else can I do for my Yowane Haku cosplay?




Beat


I plan on cosplaying as Yowane Haku from Vocaloid. The only things I'm missing for my cosplay are plain red color contacts (Cause her eyes are red), and her shoes. I got the wig (Which shipped the 31st), and the costume (Which also shipped the 31st). And my wig came with tattoos with her series number (though she's not connected to any series), and her headset. Is there anything else I can do? Other than singing -_-"
Yes, I know Haku's story...



Answer
Do you have all her additional accessories, like her hair ribbon, etc.? (Maybe leave out the bottle...)
Asides from that, I can't really think of anything else... maybe paint your nails silver as a finishing touch? :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need cheap and/or homemade vocaloid costume ideas for Akaito and Aku Yamine?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment