Thursday, August 29, 2013

I want to get back to my natural red hair color. Right now it is an odd burgundy color. How do I get red back?

red hair color on natural hair
 on ginger red hair hair style, hair color
red hair color on natural hair image



Katy


I highlighted my red hair blonde 6 months ago. I tried to fix up my roots by dyeing the entire thing red. It came out to a weird burgundy color. I want to get my natural red hair color back. I've heard washing it with Head and Shoulders. I have also heard of hair stripping. Cost really isn't an issue. I want my natural hair color back!! Please help me!!!!


Answer
2 REALLY Get UR "Natural" Hair Color after Everything that You have Done to It Can ONLY Be Accomplished By Letting Ur HAIR "Grow Out" ! !

How can I get my natural red hair color back?




Alina


My natural hair color is red. 1 year ago I dyed it dark brown and kept it that way for about a year. Then the ombre hairstyles started to become a big trend and I wanted my hair to go from dark brown to blonde so I added blonde to the bottom. I was wondering how I could go about going back to my natural red hair without it totally ruining my hair??


Answer
im a hairdresser and been every colour under the sun... and had my hair in awful condition.
if you want to keep your hair in good condition i would stay away from bleaching/effasor.
i would start using vosence Original/ head and shoulder shampoo or washing up liquid is also as good this will strip any pigments in your hair out in a nice process as shampoo's are acid's so there more gentle. bleach and effasor is alkaline and eventually lead to hair breakage. if you worry when your roots come through go the hairdressers and get high lights which match your roots running through your hair. to break it up. also having regular cuts will help the growing and condition. hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get back to my natural red hair color. Right now it is an odd burgundy color. How do I get red back?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment