Saturday, August 31, 2013

How should I dye my hair?

red hair blonde ombre
 on Ombre Hair Color Red With Blonde Ends Hair Tutorial Beveling ...
red hair blonde ombre image



Betty


I can't decide. I'm going to be a senior next year and I wana do something crazy but not too crazy. Should I dye it black hair to blonde ombré or dark red hair to blonde ombré? I have long hair and pale brownish skin. Which sounds better?


Answer
Black hair to blonde ombre!

Best why to go blonde from dyed dark brown hair?




xAmmsterx


I've dyed my hair a lot. From half blonde, to black, to half blonde again to brown, to blonde to brown, to red, to red with blonde ombré. Now my hair is dark brown. I dyed it a couple of months ago. My hair is finally feeling healthy agin since I haven't bleached it in a whole. I fine myself wanting to go back to blonde. A nice non-brassy blonde. What is the best way to dye my hair blonde without damaging my hair too much? (Can be gradual or all at once, doesn't matter what method) Any tips?


Answer
hi baby do not bleach or dye your hair again,,, you can achieve the blonde tonality that you want using a blonde toner shampoo and treatment i could tell you this because i just dyed my hair 5 months ago to black and im a natural blonde girl and after doing this i just wait until 2 months and i decided to get back my blonde hair and i went to my hairdresser he told me to use naissant blonde pearl shampoo and treatment i started using this toner and is just amazing leaving my hair during the days so cute , with the tonality that i want and also so shinning , softly and silky,,, try it out u can find it in amazon.com is so cheap and nice have a good day




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I dye my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment