Friday, August 30, 2013

what are good shampoos to prevent red hair from fading?

red hair color redken
 on Hair Color Correction Salon in Atlanta GA - Panache Hair Studio | Hair ...
red hair color redken image



Jeannine Y


I love my red hair but it fades easily. Been using John Frieda for reds but would like to try something else.


Answer
I have a very strong red in my hair and it used to fade really quick but now i use redken color stay its in a red bottle i use the shampoo conditioner and treatment its been working really good for me, my color is staying longer i got my hair done 2 months ago and you can still see a strong color it faded a little but it still holds the red,

Whats the best (and perferably cheap) way to keep your hair color?




MRose


I finally got my hair color to where I want it, and its gorgeous, but it usually fades pretty quickly. What products can I get that will help me keep the color vibrant and healthy for a longer period of time?

Its red, and red's hard to keep



Answer
Here are a few ways:
-look for clarifying or cleasing shampoos. they help get rid of the product build up and environmental agents that clog up the cuiticles. use this every 3 shampoos
-try looking for shampoos that are low in sulfur. sulfur is the agent that make the shampoo lather up. the sulfer is also the agent that causes the color to fade.

in the end....if you get your hair professionally done, ask them what brand they use to color your hair. then go out and look for that product line. For example, if a salon uses REDKEN color, then use REDKEN products. The reason is that the products are formulated to help care for that particular line's color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are good shampoos to prevent red hair from fading?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment