Thursday, August 29, 2013

What color would auburn red hair dye fade into?

how to fade red hair color quickly
 on ... red Porsche rushing past the sage and leaving the trail of fancy
how to fade red hair color quickly image



Angie


Hi, I just got auburn highlights in my dark black hair. I read that it fades quickly, so what color would auburn red hair dye fade into after 6 months or into a year, my school starts in 2 months and I just wanted to know what exact color it would fade to, thanks....


Answer
It's like a lighter auburn or into this brownish color.

What is the best shampoo/ hair products for my natural red hair?




Ariane


I am a natural redhead, but I am concerned that my ginger locks will fade quickly. I've tried John Frieda's Radiant Red shampoo, but I didn't see a significant difference with my hair colour. I would like to find products that give my hair a boost of colour and shine. Is there any good shampoos/conditioners/other products to maintain my hair?


Answer
Seriously, after a year of trying everything, what you have is the best. Second place goes to gud shampoo/conditioner by Burt's Bees. Walgreens, $8 each.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color would auburn red hair dye fade into?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment