Saturday, August 31, 2013

What hair color would look good on tan skin?

red hair color on dark skin
 on Discuss Help me pick a hair dye! at the Off Topic forum - Other Topics ...
red hair color on dark skin image



KittyFknBu


im mexican and i have tanish kind of dark but not like DARK skin. more tan, what unnatural hair color would look good on me? i did a little red and i liked it, would blue or purple look good?


Answer
Blonde or black

What kind of makeup would go well with my red hair and dark skin?




11:17


I just dyed my hair a burgundy color, and it really compliments my dark skin.

What color lipstick would go great with my skin and hair, as well as other products?



Answer
I personally think people with dark skin look really great with a lip stick color that
is similar to their original skin color. So if you have dark skin, maybe you should go
for a bronzey color :)
hope i helped!

yy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would look good on tan skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment