Thursday, August 29, 2013

What are the different shades of red that wouldn't go against a junior high school code?

red hair color shades
 on If you're not sure of your skin tone, ask a professional for their ...
red hair color shades image



Twi


For hair, I mean.
My cousin wants to dye her hair a red but she's afraid her school might say something.
She goes to a Junior High, (A public one) that only allows natural hair colors, so they said no stop sign or firetruck red, y'know.
What are some natural hair color shades of red that she could dye her hair?



Answer
I think an Auburn reddish/orange/brown would be fine.

What hair color should i get tomorrow?




Couth


I am going to the hair dresser tomorrow, and I don't know what color to ask for. I want to stay in the brown spectrum, and have really brassy brownish hair right now from removing red hair color that I had done myself for a few months(and hated!). I don't necessarily want it to be all one shade of brown though, and I don't know what to ask for if i want more dimension in it. Any suggestions? Pictures would be great also!


Answer
i think mahogany would be nice if you want to stay in the brown spectrum.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the different shades of red that wouldn't go against a junior high school code?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment