Monday, September 30, 2013

How to add a clip to hair extensions?

red hair extensions
 on Hair Extensions Colour Chart: REal Human Hair Extensions by Colour
red hair extensions image



GirlOnFire


I had red hair extensions glued in.
But now, they came off after 3 weeks.
I really really like them and I wanna clip them on, but I don't know how to apply the pin to the hair extention without it being weak?
Tips?
Thank you :)



Answer
Go to sallys and buy the extension clips their only 99 cents.
!

Where to buy dark red hair extensions?

Q. I want dark red hair extensions, a ibout 10-15 inches long. What are some links to good quality and good priced ones to?(clip ins)


Answer
hot topic has like...every colour, and they're really realistic! and for about 4.99 for 2 of them! it's pretty great.

i do believe my sissy bought some hair extensions at sally's once, they came with 2 for like...6, 7, or 8 bucks!

they also have some at claire's, very fakey looking though.

hot topic all the way man!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to add a clip to hair extensions?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment