Monday, September 30, 2013

Is it possible to lighten a dyed hair color?

red hair color before and after
 on hayden panettiere has finally washed and brushed her locks and as such ...
red hair color before and after image



sarah820w


I had my hair dyed dark brown three months ago (SEMI Permanent), to cover red hair color that was done a month or so before that. It's probably a medium to dark brown on the ends, with the old red hair color coming through. I went to a salon and asked for her to lighten my hair color to a light brown. Well, she decided to only put lightener on my roots (which are now a medium blonde), and waited until after to tell me that you can't lift color with color. I'm going back tomorrow to see what I can do to fix the botched color job. How can I lighten my hair (without using highlights), without causing too much damage?


Answer
I had to have all the color stripped out of my hair then another color put in when I had a botched color job. That is about all I could do

Will lightening my hair to a blondish color help me get a bright red hair color?




Angelica


I have browmish-blackish hair with blonde highlights. I am wondering if I lighten my hair to a light brownish color or even Blonde will it give me a brighter alburn/red hair color? If yes, what bleaching product should I use and from where? Also how much? My hair is an inch or so past my shoulders. I have very thick hair. Thanks!


Answer
I think it will be brighter. I've dyed my hair red before and bleaching it first really worked out well. I personally didn't want to bleach my hair so it would be blonde. I did it so it would take the color better than my black hair. If you go to WalMart or Drug Mart there's normally a bleach/dye kit called Clairol Born Blonde and get the one with the lady with the short hair. Remember this is used to lighten your hair and you might need two boxes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to lighten a dyed hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment