Sunday, September 29, 2013

What shade of red hair color?

red hair for cool skin
 on Sexy Red Hot Hair for Cool Skin TonesVisual Makeover
red hair for cool skin image



Candace


I have thought about changing my hair color to red. I know the saying that everyone is capable of pulling off red hair, it just has to be the right shade. So I am wondering what that "right shade" might be for a person with a fair skin tone (cool skin tone), blue eyes, round-ish face, and prefers to keep it long (if that makes a difference in deciding or not lol). I hope to get helpful responses!


Answer
Google Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives. She has very fair skin and blue or green eyes and her red hair is a gorgeous colour. I love her hair! :)

How do I find out what season I am?




Eevee


I've been poking around the internet to try and answer this question, but I'm having no such luck. Apparently my genetics are a little wonky.
I have natural blond hair, that is slowly turning brown though is currently a reddish auburn. My eyes are dark brown and I have a very pale cool skin tone. I've been told my red hair looks wonderful on me, but I look dead in the color navy. Any thoughts on what season I might be?



Answer
It is hard not being able to actually see you with the different colours in front of your face. I would suggest the best thing to do is go into a clothes store or use items you already have and hold them up to your face. I find that a lot of people think that they have no idea but when you find the colours that are right for you, your face lights up. Also you could be a combination of a couple of seasons. I am a mix of Spring and Winter.

Hopefully these links will be able to provide you with some kind of answer or at least give you an idea of different colours to try. I did a Styling course and we had to all hold up a large swatch of fabrics from each season. It worked wonders, we all seemed to be able to tell when a colour just "worked".

http://www.style-makeover-hq.com/seasonal-color-analysis.html

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/tips-to-determine-you-skin-tone-warm-neutral-or-cool-451307.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shade of red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment