Friday, October 4, 2013

Does anyone have pictures of red hair colors?

best red hair color for you
 on Two Tone Dark Hair with Highlights
best red hair color for you image



Amanda


I'm getting my hair dyed next week and I want a picture to give to my hairdresser. I'm planning to dye it red. Can someone give me a link to a picture with someone that has like a darkish bright color. Really any picture of red hair color I would like to see. Thanks in advance to who ever answers.


Answer
http://hayleyfashion.info/?page_id=968

WHAT KIND OF red hair color LOOKS BEST ON PALE SKIN WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES?




me


I want to dye my hair red but i don't know which one to choose, like auburn, deep red-violet, orange-ish red (like Donna from That 70's Show) Which red hair color looks best? My skin looks different in different lights. For example if I was on white light my skin looks pale white and on sunlight my skin looks like its medium fair skin w/ yellow undertones.


Answer
Try a deep, rich burgundy color. That would look really cute on you. Or, try the hairstyle like Donna, like you said, which is a bit lighter. Just stay away from anything too bright orange or carrot-y.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have pictures of red hair colors?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment