Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What would happen after my blonde hair is dyed red?

red hair ombre blonde
 on We loved this ombre hair and beanie hat combination at London Fashion ...
red hair ombre blonde image



Alma


So I have an ombré hair with ash brown as my roots & blonde for the ends, my natural hair color is black, & I wanted to dye my hair red but since red fades fast & I will be using the ones you buy at a drug store so it won't be anything perfesional & I don't want the red hair for long just as long as it'll last, well the blonde I have now change color after the red washes off & I will have to redu the blonde or will it be fine and won't change after the red is colored over it?? This is after the red hair washes off over 6 weeks or so what color will my blonde hair be??


Answer
If you're talking about the semi-permanent hair dyes, when they say it only lasts for 6 weeks that means it only stays its strong red colour for that long, and after that it will fade. But it quite probably won't completely disappear: I used to dye my medium brown hair with semi-permanent dye, it's been a year and a half since I last dyed it red but you can still see a slightly red sheen at its ends! It never completely fades.

And if you're bleaching your hair (which I suppose you must be if your natural colour is black) it will be extra absorbent so will hold more colour for longer.

So, yeah, I imagine that you will have to redo the blonde. Although you might quite like the faded red look? I actually rather like the red shine to my hair (although I'll probably lose the last of it when I next have my hair cut...)

What would happen if i dyed my red hair blonde?




luiza


I have naturally dark-ish brown hair, and i dyed it red then later back to brown. The red has come through a little bit, and my roots are showing alot. I want to dye the red parts blonde and leave my roots so it will have an ombre look. But im scared it might go ginger or a colour that i dont want.


Answer
thats tru you will get the orangy and yellowy tones in your hair, you will need to bleach your hair after this go ahead and dye it to the color that you want and after of this you can use a silver toner shampoo and treatment using it 5 times per week this will helps you to achieve the ombre tonality that youre trying to get,,,, if you do not want to bleach and dye your hair use just the toner, i could tell you a really good one im talking about naissant silver blue you can find it in amazon.com is so cheap and really good, try it out .... have a good day




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would happen after my blonde hair is dyed red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment