Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What fades faster red hair or bleached?

red hair no bleach
 on UPDATE: How 2 dye dark hair Red/Plum NO BLEACHING
red hair no bleach image



Dani T


I have a raccoon tail going down the side of my head and in my bangs.

When i first got it dyed i chose red.
I dyed it frequently because it kept fadeing.


Soon i am dyeing it again right before school starts.

I would like it bleached this time.

So i want to know,
What fades faster red hair or bleached?

By the way except for the stripes the rest of my hair is dyed black.

My natural hair color is dark brown.



Answer
Red hair fades faster. Bleach never fades.

How to get red hair without bleaching it?




Jessica


I already have red hair, I've had it for about 2 years now.. I just want to know how can I make it VIBRANT Red without bleaching and how to make the color stay so fresh for longer periods of time?

Thanks!



Answer
Use the lorel hi lift in one of their three red shades. you don't need bleach but it will still give you an ariana grade/Riannah red hair color! Good luck xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What fades faster red hair or bleached?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment