Monday, September 30, 2013

Where can I buy scene and candy goth accessories and clothes?

red hair accessories
 on Bridal hair accessories with red crystal
red hair accessories image



jfdklfjasa


Personally, I love scene and candy goth styles. Dinosaurs and robots are adorable. =]
Anyway, I would really love if you guys could list some websites or stores. Not eBay, please--I don't shop there. And I already know about Hot Topic, thanks. =]
Specifically, I'm looking for tees, colored jeans, flats, hair accessories, and a pair of red sunglasses. Please don't list big designers--I'd prefer something more affordable.
Thanks in advance for all of your help!



Answer
Well,obviously everyone knows Hottopic duh.
Here are some sites I shop at with your style:
http://www.begoths.com/fashion_archive.php -This is a ton of links,take a look through some,I saw a few things that are similar to what your looking for.
http://www.infectiousthreads.com/
http://www.rebelgirlz.com/

or just type in the type of clothing:goth clothing,punk clothing,scene clothing, in your google or yahoo bar and itll have alot of websites.

Hope I helped

How can I dress like a saloon girl for halloween?




mamajama


I have only a skirt, some fishnets, and a red corset-like top. Ideas? Hair? Makeup? Accessories? Pictures Please!


Answer
This is what im doing too :)

A lot of makeup and think big hair! I'm going to put mine in big loose curls and have half of it teased and pinned up. I'm no good with hair but the local beauty school does things like that for cheap.

I'm putting on bright pink lipstick and a lot of blush and doing really think and long fake lashes.

For accessories just take a piece of silk ribbon in a similar color and make a choaker by tying it around your neck, all the pictures that I have seen have had that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy scene and candy goth accessories and clothes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment