Saturday, October 5, 2013

Whats the best (and perferably cheap) way to keep your hair color?

redken hair color
 on NJ Hair Salons Offer Redkens New Vibrant Mocha Hair Color ...
redken hair color image



MRose


I finally got my hair color to where I want it, and its gorgeous, but it usually fades pretty quickly. What products can I get that will help me keep the color vibrant and healthy for a longer period of time?

Its red, and red's hard to keep



Answer
Here are a few ways:
-look for clarifying or cleasing shampoos. they help get rid of the product build up and environmental agents that clog up the cuiticles. use this every 3 shampoos
-try looking for shampoos that are low in sulfur. sulfur is the agent that make the shampoo lather up. the sulfer is also the agent that causes the color to fade.

in the end....if you get your hair professionally done, ask them what brand they use to color your hair. then go out and look for that product line. For example, if a salon uses REDKEN color, then use REDKEN products. The reason is that the products are formulated to help care for that particular line's color.

What's the best professional hair color you've ever used?




hotmetalfr


I'm getting ready to open my salon. I need some opinions on pro hair color. I'm familiar with Redken color gels but nothing else. What do you use? What are your favorites? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!


Answer
ok the rest of those are fine and dandy but very expensive, I do Loreal and Miss Clairol. the color lasts longer and the price is right. and I have never noticed any fadeout with either one of these. outgrowth yes but no fadeout.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best (and perferably cheap) way to keep your hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment