Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What are good tips for dying & maintaining red hair?

red hair tips
 on Red Wicks | Fashion 2010 2011 | Healthy Hair Tips: Hair with bangs
red hair tips image



Krystelros


I once had red hair , but I didn't think it through & it was hard to maintain but now I've done research & thinking about dying it again & I just wanted some more tips & advices. Please & thank you :)


Answer
Red is the hardest color to maintain. Don't use hot water. You have to wash your hair with cold water.

What red hair coloring products are good?




Kyle


What red hair dye brands won't faint and wash out everytime I shower, I wash my hair everyday. I have black hair and going to bleach it and get red. I was going to try splat hair dye but in the summer I tried teal and after a first shower my hair turned a seaweedish green. Any tips on how to keep my red hair not to fade and turn ginger.


Answer
Try using Sally Beauty's red hair dye but make sure it is the creme dye not the liquid,it last longer and it won't fade quickly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good tips for dying & maintaining red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment