Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dip dyed my tips red with SPLAT hair color. Can I go into the pool?

red hair color gone bad
 on Orange hair dye disaster - Blonde home dyeing goes badly wrong
red hair color gone bad image



Nilay


Hi ! ,
I know you get this question a lot but I'm worried. I dyed the tips of my hair red with Splat hair color about a week ago (did not bleach it before hand). I'm going to the pool tomorrow and I'm going to be under the sun. Will there be any complications? Any tips or advice would be great.
Thank you.



Answer
I did the same thing a while back. The color will run of course considering you just dyed it but the chlorine will make it worse (and could alter the color a bit) so to prevent that, what you need to do is: before you go into the pool, soak your hair wet with un-chlorinated water so that none of the chlorine can get into the pours of your hair. Also, after you get out of the pool make sure to rinse all that water out with clean water. This is what I did and nothing bad happened. Also, re-de your hair every 2-3 weeks to keep the color vibrant. (:

What hair color goes best with hazel eyes ?




celeste a


I want a hair color that will bring out my eyes. They are a dark hazel. I want to keep my hair brown but should I go darker or lighter to bring them out more or to make my eyes seem more green? Im not that dark skinned either so light hair wont look bad


Answer
well it's simple...it's the same with make up too.
just think about the color wheel. the color opposite from the color you have is the complimentary color. I say go darker with a purple hue or even red hue if you want more simple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dip dyed my tips red with SPLAT hair color. Can I go into the pool?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment