Friday, July 26, 2013

Does anyone know of a good 1 day red hair dye product?

red hair products
 on If you use Clairol Natural Instincts to dye your hair  take notice ...
red hair products image



Joan D


For Halloween I'm looking to dye my hair red, but I don't want to be stuck with red hair for a couple of weeks. I've heard of 1 day hair dye, and I was wondering if anyone knew if a good 1 day red hair dye product existed. I'm also curious if this actually doesn't exist if anyone knows of a dye that would only last for a few days.

Thanks.



Answer
You can buy a bottle of red hair gel. Try this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Punk-MANIC-PANIC-VAMPIRE-DEEP-RED-Hair-dye-GEL_W0QQitemZ230384092537QQcmdZViewItem

The manic panic store is sold out right now, so you have to buy it from an alternative seller.

Or, they probably sell some of a different brand in walmart. However, I -do not- recommend trying the red hair spray they sell for halloween. That stuff just gags you and does absolutely nothing.

How to keep red hair in longer? Which products do you recommend?




S


How do I keep my dark red hair in longer? Which products are best? And which hair dye would you recommend?


Answer
I died my hair red with Splat, never faded or anything, Ahh, I would so try to show you a photo, message me ? dominiquedgaf@yahoo.com & I'll show you how good it worked 5 weeks later . haha




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of a good 1 day red hair dye product?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment