Sunday, July 21, 2013

What hair color goes best with hazel eyes ?

red hair color wheel
 on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: Nab the Look - Fashion Blog | FashionTribes ...
red hair color wheel image



celeste a


I want a hair color that will bring out my eyes. They are a dark hazel. I want to keep my hair brown but should I go darker or lighter to bring them out more or to make my eyes seem more green? Im not that dark skinned either so light hair wont look bad


Answer
well it's simple...it's the same with make up too.
just think about the color wheel. the color opposite from the color you have is the complimentary color. I say go darker with a purple hue or even red hue if you want more simple.

What colour hair colour suits best with Hazel Green eyes?




Kallie


My natural hair colour is a lightish/muddy brown colour and time and time again people are saying to me that my hair colour doesn't suit my face or eyes.
Do anyone have any suggestions on what colour hazel-green eyes would go with?



Answer
Something with deep red/burgundy tones.... the color on the opposite side of the color wheel, brings out a color. Just google the color wheel




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color goes best with hazel eyes ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment