Friday, July 26, 2013

What brand of hair dye should I buy?

red hair dye walmart
 on Flip Up Sunglasses Walmart | Sunglasses
red hair dye walmart image



Jazlyn


I want to get bright red streaks in my hair but the only bright red hair dye I can find is red Splat hair dye. I used Splat hair dye before and the red turned light orange in under 3 weeks. I want to use a brand that will last a longer time and isn't too expensive.


Answer
Honestly, I turned my hair fire engine red before on accident, but here's a surprising way I did it!

First, I used a highlighting kit to bleach streaks out.
Then, I decided I didn't like it so I covered over it with Revlon Light Auburn (May have been bright auburn) hair dye. It was about 4 bucks from Walmart.
It turned fire engine red on the streaks.

And the color lasted about three months!
That's an odd way to do it, but it worked for me. Hope that helps. I don't know what else you would like, because personally, I hate manic panic. And rave.

Good luck!

Where can i get permanent red hair dye besides the salon?




jacuimosse


I can only find semi-permanent red hair dye but I need permanent.Where can I find it without going to the salon??


Answer
sally beauty supply. any beauty supply store. go to your local 'mart' (walmart, kmart, etc.) they have lots. if your looking for fire engine red there is this great brand called pulse. it's foam! it makes it so easy to apply.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of hair dye should I buy?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment