Sunday, July 21, 2013

What kind of hair cut should I get for my damaged hair?

red hair color and cut
 on hair color trends 2013 | Haircuts, Hairstyles for 2013 and Hair colors ...
red hair color and cut image



Mairy


I have medium length brown/red hair right now (that was previously blue) and I haven't had it cut in 7 months. I've been just trimming it myself. My bangs have grown out, and I want my hair to look better, as it has a lot of color damage and regular damage on my hair.
I don't want to lose length, so I would just get a cut and style, but I wondered what would look best for my round, heart-shaped face.

I love the classic Hayley Williams hair, the edgy-er cuts (but not short), and I like hair that is still pretty to look at and fits my personality (which I guess you could say is kind of indie/darker clothing type)

I have pics of myself, so any suggestions would help.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/426037_2233051125224_456073357_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15714_1155395824515_1671494_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/22455_1124300647155_3847231_n.jpg

Thanks!!



Answer
The second picture is the one I personally find the cutest. :)

What color highlights should I get with red hair?




AngieBaby


I have long red hair and I'm thinking about getting a shorter cut with highlights, which I have never had before, so I'm wondering which shade would look best. Thanks!


Answer
I think blonde highlights would look really good on you!! Look at some pics of Lindsey Lohan when she had red hair and blonde streaks. Hope I helped!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of hair cut should I get for my damaged hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment