Thursday, July 25, 2013

What eye color and hair color is looked down on the most?

red hair eye color
 on Red Burgundy Hair Color Girl
red hair eye color image



Ninetails


What hair/eye color is made fun of the most? Why do people make fun of that specific hair/eye color?


Answer
Green eyes and red hair.

People used to think they were the devils >:)
Lol:)

What is your favorite color for these things?




toomuchdis


Would just like to know what your favorite hair color, eye color, and color are.
My favorite color is actually emerald green. My favorite hair color is red hair. And, my favorite eye color is green, green blue, or amber.



Answer
Hair: anything dark, so brown or black. There should be a contrast between skin color and hair color.
And hair should always, always, ALWAYS be darker than skin. Please no fake orange tans with dyed bleach blonde hair. God didn't mess up when he gave us our natural hair color.

Eyes: Any color out of the ordinary. I find light brown or amber eyes attractive, but not the dull, muddy brown. I'm not a big fan of blue either, unless they are piercing and intense. Baby blues don't catch my attention. Green, gray, and anything else in between is perfect.

And my favorite color in general is maroon, or burgundy. It is cousins with purple but more closely resembles red. I love wearing this color, painting it on my nails, etc. It is sophisticated and elegant. This color compliments almost anybody.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What eye color and hair color is looked down on the most?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment