Monday, July 22, 2013

How to dye your hair red from dark brown and keep the colour?

red hair guys
 on Red Hair Men
red hair guys image



sam o


Quick question - I've had my hair dyed red by my hairdresser and the colourant was not used with bleach although the red has faded after a week with the use of some budget 'for coloured hair' shampoo/conditioner.

Are there any hair dyes or shampoos and conditioners worth knowing about for the best results for red hair?

Thanks guys :)



Answer
I use Loreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner. They are expensive, I pay $6.oo a bottle, but well worth it. I have really bad water, red used to wash out in just a couple of days, completely wash out. But now it stays coloring to coloring.

Why do women seem to dislike guys with red hair?




Jared C


Just curious. I mean, I've *never* met a girl who thought red hair on a guy was attractive. Yet guys, on the other hand, love women with red hair. What's up with that? And should I blame South Park?


Answer
Sorry to be a tightass, but its because its really quite a turn off.

"Yet guys, on the other hand, love women with red hair. What's up with that" Ya, so do bi/lesbian girls.

Bi guys think that red headed girls are hot, but red headed guys are ugly.
So do straight girls, and bi guys.

Dye your hair black or something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye your hair red from dark brown and keep the colour?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment