Saturday, July 27, 2013

What process is used to color Dark brown hair to bright vibrant red?

vibrant red hair color
 on highlights ombre hair color red hair color red heads wella hair color
vibrant red hair color image



Amber L


My natural color is a medium/dark brown. About a month ago, I had my hair colored a darker brown so that it looked almost black, with bright red highlights. It looked good for about a week, then the red highlights on the sides and top started fading and now, they are a gold color. However the back is still the vibrant red that it started out with. I was thinking having my hair colored JUST THE RED. What process would have to be used to color the dark brown---which is still really dark---to make it red throughout?


Answer
Now, if I understand you correctly, you want to go ALL red, and if that's so, then in order to really achieve that without an orangy or brassy look, you will have to lift the brown from your hair, you can do it without really frying your hair, there are different stages of lifting, speak with a professional about lifting your brown and then use either deposit-only red, which won't last as long but is less damaging, or use permanent with a higher stage of color, and just so you know, red is the hardest color to keep in, it fades and washes out faster than any color there is, so use a REALLY good color shampoo and conditioner with sunscreen, my faves are Rene Furterer Okara Shampoo and Conditioner, and also Pureology NanoWorks Color Care, google them they are expensive but SOOOO worth it. My color doesn't come out at all anymore because I bought both, the Rene smells good, the Pureology Nano fills in your hair where it is breaking and keeps it really healthy looking, both are wonderful for keeping color in, I only have to dye my hair now when the roots are noticeable, and I don't have to put color on color anymore to refresh the color, it just doesn't fade. I would definitely lift that brown though, because you don't want to keep putting color on color, it will leave your hair feeling very rough and the cuticle will be a mess, and also it will eventually leave stripes on your head from it growing out, being colored, being colored again, etc., instead of looking evenly colored. Good luck, post us a pic when you finish!

How to get a Cheryl cole red hair colour?




Meow


Hi,I am just wondering how to get a dark red hair colour without it turning Ginger.I have black hair naturaly and I've died it brown and it looks like a brown black but when ever i wash my hair the colour gets lighter. Just want to know how to get a deep rich red colour without it going Ginger?


Answer
Find a really dark vibrant super red color. Dye it a few times and you will need to dye it every month to keep it from going ginger. Basically find the red color you want and dye your hair until it becomes that color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What process is used to color Dark brown hair to bright vibrant red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment