Monday, July 22, 2013

If I lost the reciept, can I still exchange my two boxes of hair color?

red hair color walmart
 on Cool Fashion - Sophie - website =)
red hair color walmart image
Q. I changed my mind about what color I want to dye my hair but I already bought two boxes of brown hair color from Walmart. Can I exhange them for two boxes of red if I get the same brand of the two boxes I return?


Answer
Call them and ask so you don't waste time going there

Does the dollar store hair dying products work as good as the named brand?

Q. I bought an Herbal Essences red hair dye from walmart, and after a week or so of dying it it started to fade from the back of my head. I'm wondering if i go to the dollar store if it'll work as good as the usual not coming out from the hair dye products as walmart brands?


Answer
if it faded you need to use a sulfate free shampoo or a shampoo for colored hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I lost the reciept, can I still exchange my two boxes of hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment