Thursday, July 25, 2013

How can I enhance my Natural hair colour without dye?

red hair color levels
 on Celebrity Hair Color: Hit and Miss
red hair color levels image



Yippee


I have a sort of light red-ish brown hair colour (it's hard to explain) but I'd like it to be more on the red side. How can I enhance the red in my hair without using permanent dye. I've already tried the "red" shampoos and they don't have enough impact. what else can I use?


Answer
hello there,
in here you can learn more about red hair:

"The pigment pheomelanin gives red hair its distinctive color. Red hair has far more pheomelanin than other hair colors, but far less of the dark pigment eumelanin. Auburn hair has both high levels of pheomelanin and eumelanin.

The genetics of red hair, discovered in 1997, appears to be associated with the melanocortin-1 receptor (MC1R), which is found on chromosome 16. Red hair is associated with fair skin color due to low concentrations of eumelanin. This lower melanin-concentration has the advantage that a sufficient concentration of important Vitamin D can be produced under low light conditions. However, when the UV-radiation is strong (like in the regions close to the equator) the lower concentration of melanin leads to several medical disadvantages - one of them is the higher rate of skin cancer.

The MC1R recessive variant gene, which gives people red hair and fair skin, is also associated with freckles, though it is not uncommon to see a redhead without freckles. Eighty percent of redheads have an MC1R gene variant,[13] and the prevalence of these alleles is highest in Scotland and Ireland. The alleles that code for red hair occur close to the alleles that impact skin color, so it seems that the phenotypic expression for lighter skin and red hair are interrelated.

Red hair can originate from several different changes on the MC1R-gene. If one of these changes is present on both chromosomes then the respective individual is likely to have red hair. This type of inheritance is described as an autosomal recessive mode of inheritance. Even if both parents may not have red hair themselves they both can be carriers for the gene and have a redheaded child. (red hair genetics)." in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

and... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2002/10/04/ecfhair04.xml&sSheet=/connected/2002/10/04/ixconn.html

Just keep your hair healthy :)

How can I get my hair to stay dark brown?




puttputt


My natural hair color is a level 5 or 4 brown, but I dyed it blonde for awhile and now no permanent brown dye will really "stick" to my hair. It seems to wash out within two weeks even though it's permanent and should last at least six. I do not want to go to a salon, I have had this problem before and their expensive "permanent" dyes never last more than a week. How can I get my hair dark brown again and get it to stay that way? I don't want to dye my hair anymore after this.
Also, I dyed my hair black once before and couldn't even STRIP that stuff out.... I can't win?



Answer
Wow!! you sound like me lol anyway use Preference by Loreal use a light brown then after about a week use deeper brown yeah I've dyed my hair close in time I know but it worked I'm a natural Chestnut color but have been shades of blonde red black Oh I know what you're saying this should work though stay away from Nice N Easy they don't work good at all I found




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I enhance my Natural hair colour without dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment