Thursday, July 25, 2013

How often can I color my hair, and what do I do about my roots in the meantime?

red hair color hot roots
 on that her natural hair back in vogue cover girl her natural hair color ...
red hair color hot roots image



magistra_l


I color my hair a dark auburn-red color that is quite attractive when the color is fresh and for a couple of weeks thereafter. When my brown and gray roots start becoming noticeable, however, it doesn't look quite as hot. Moreover, because red hair color tends to fade more noticeably than other hair colors, I almost always have to freshen up my overall color (by spreading the dye around to the ends for the last 10 minutes) when I touch-up my roots.

I wish I could color every 3-4 weeks, but I'm afraid to color my hair more often than every 5-6 weeks. Is coloring hair more frequently than that damaging? How often can you safely color your hair?

What can you do about roots in the meantime? Can you rotate permanent with non-permanent dye? Are there any good products you can use to temporarily color roots? (I apply a tinted toner called "Stay Red" to visible roots after washing my hair, but it's hard to apply. I wish they had a mascara-type applicator.)

Thanks for the tips!



Answer
your colorist will tell you how often you should color safely. there is something called hair mascara that will fill in your roots. red dye molecules are HUGE compared to our hairs, thats why it comes out so easy. use shampoo specifically for red hair.

What is the hottest hair color for a white girl?

Q. I have always heard guys think girls with blonde hair is hot! I am wondering if this is true! Which is hotter a brunette or a blonde? If you think neither of these colors make a girl hot what color is hot on a white girl?


Answer
Deep rich red/auburn is so alluring and sexy on the right type of girl.

You could always try going the Demi Moore route and try dying your hair black, though be very careful because you could end up looking goth.

Platinum Blonde is out! Now people are favoring rich golden honey blondes and dirty blonde.

Brunette IS the new blonde as someone mentioned. Think about all the stars that are going brunette, it's got a mysterious and lusious effect and it's perfect for almost all people!

If your decision is between blonde and brunette, here are some things to keep in mind. Dying your hair darker is easier and generally better for your hair, and roots won't show as easily. Dying your hair blonde could be very drying if you're hair is currently darker, blonde hair gives a carefree, girl-next-door quality, a la Jessica Simpson. While darker hair has a more mysterious and sexy appeal a la Angelina Jolie. You could also try going both ways and getting brown hair with blonde hilights like Micha Barton and Jennifer Aniston.

In the end it's all how you see yourself and what the tones of your skin are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How often can I color my hair, and what do I do about my roots in the meantime?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment