Monday, July 22, 2013

Is it possible for me to get red hair without using bleach?

red hair color experts
 on Dark+brown+hair+to+caramel+colored+hair
red hair color experts image



say what..


My original hair color is black. I plan on going for nuclear red hair dye by special effects. I have some white hair, but it is currently dyed all black (using loreal). Theres some white hair because I used to use a lot of gel long ago which damaged my hair. But have stopped gelling since. Ive Never bleached before trying not to damage hair. If Its not possible could you suggest a good red color or any other color that would be great?


Answer
Call L'Oreal 1-800# they are the hair color experts.

How much of red dye should I put in my shampoo/conditioner?




Kira


I have been using Loreal Feria Very Rich Auburn/ True Red hair dye every few weeks to pull my roots up and to all over dye it, but I recently put in Beyond The Zone Wild Red color to brighten it, and it looked fantastic. I heard that you can put these kinds of dyes(the non-chemical ones) in your shampoo/conditioner to brighten it between colorings. My question is how much dye should i put in, and to which bottle, shampoo or conditioner?


Answer
I'd like to know your source.

The way I understand it, once chemicals are opened, they need to be used right away, you can't keep them around, it's chemicals and they will lose potency.

Shampoos are meant to clean, and conditioner is meant to condition hair that's curly/wavy/ chemically damaged, and when you are playing with chemicals it is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair even causes hair loss.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible for me to get red hair without using bleach?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment