Monday, July 22, 2013

What hair colour looks best on a tan skin tone?

red hair color for yellow skin tone
 on The best colors for your skin tone - Portland Portland Style
red hair color for yellow skin tone image



Brittany


So I'm biracial, and I have tan skin. Not like red tan, but yellow tan. My natural hair colour is a dark brown, what would probably look the best on a skin tone like mine?


Answer
I am bi racial also. vietnamese, french, and german. so I also have that golden yellow tan. you can never go wrong with dark brown or black a dark cherry red which is a dark color but in the light looks dark red also looks really pretty. bright colors do look good as a contrast to tan skin, make sure to get them as highlights only. if you do decide to get bright colored highlights, keep the base of your hair a dark brown or black

What hair color would look best with my skin tone?




Munchkin's


I have naturally ash brown hair, right now, medium ash brown, light blue eyes, and very fair skin with light brown freckles and high cheekbones. I want to dye my hair for a change, and Ive had red b4 and ppl always assumed it was my natural color as most natural redheads are pale, but should I dye it red again? Or blonde? Or darker brown? What hair colors look best with pale skin that has pink and blue undertones and even slightly yellow undertones (but more pink and blue) (and light blue eyes to go with it)? I heard blonde hair can make you look tanner, then I hear it can maek you look paler. I also heard dark hair can make you look paler, if youre already pale. And I heard red hair looks better with tanner skintones, but if thats the case why are most natural redheads pale? So what hair color would look best or prettiest with my skintone?


Answer
Going too dark may give you a goth-like appearance. It may look exotic and intriguing, but only if you have the personality to match it. Going with blonde (or red again) is a safer bet because it will look more natural against your fair complexion. You are right that dark hair could make you look paler, and you would probably want to avoid an "anemic" appearance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour looks best on a tan skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment