Thursday, July 25, 2013

Would I a black women look good with brown redish hair color?

red hair color black women
 on black-women-beauty-cen...How To Make Sure Your Hair
red hair color black women image
Q. My real hair color is jet black, and lightly red when I go outside.
But what do you think if I dyed my hair brown with red highlights?


Answer
i don't think it'll work. but it depends on your personality & all. if you like, go for it.

What color clothing will look good with my unnaturally red hair?




thalya


Okay so in my last question some one gave me advice as to what colors would look good with my red hair. The color that i have literally looks like a red crayola crayon. The girl had said that black, white, navy and dark green would look good with my hair. what other colors do you think would look nice? I have tan skin too. (if that helps out some how)


Answer
You sound really pretty. Hahahaa.(: I wouldn't wear black close to your face: choose tops and accessories in natural, earth tones such as dark and olive greens, beiges, browns, golds, camel and even orange reds. Black is OK to wear on skirts and trousers. If you have a black jacket that you like, don't worry: you can always brighten it up with a shawl in the colors mentioned above. Purple, bright red, navy and pink are also on the no-no list and should probably be avoided. There is in fact a whole debate going on between stylists as to whether the clash between red hair and colors such as pink or purple is fashionable or tacky. Pale pink, for example, may suit dark redheads but looks edgy and "loud" on women with a more copper-colored 'do.

In the end, it's a matter of each and every woman's taste - but as an overall piece of advice, avoid such colors unless you're looking to make sure every eye is on you at a party or on an evening out with your friends. If you do want to wear pink, for example, make sure you go for a more intense or darker shade of pink for the bottom half and a lighter shade for your top. Pink accessories are not a good idea. And remember the golden rule: if in doubt, don't wear it(: Hope this helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would I a black women look good with brown redish hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment