Sunday, September 1, 2013

How can I make a temporary hair color show up on my jet black hair?

red hair color for black hair
 on Gorgeous Purple Color | Hair Colors Ideas
red hair color for black hair image



irenren200


I need to dye my hair a bright orange color for a costume party, and i bought temporary neon-red hair dye (that comes in a can), but when I sprayed it on, it made no difference in my black hair color. Any suggestions?


Answer
The stuff from costume shops and beauty supply stores do work. I've done it. Silver, red, etc... had to do it for Halloween and it showed up on my jet black hair. But you need to find out from the store if it's an opaque spray on or a tint. Tints don't work. The 'coverall' opaque ones do - and they work on every color hair.

Good luck.

What color hair would our baby be more likely to have?




Someone Un


Me and my fiance are thinking about having a baby in the future, i have black hair with random streaks of brown [sometimes blondish streaks also] NATURALLY. I'm alot of indian, plus german/french/and irish. My fiance is german and irish, he has red hair. Some of my cousins have red hair. What color hair would our baby most likely have?


Answer
I'd guess red...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make a temporary hair color show up on my jet black hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment