Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Any websites with dark red hair color shades?

red hair color for dark hair
 on Dark Pretty Red | Hair Colors Ideas
red hair color for dark hair image



sarah


I want a brownish red hair color (more red though), like a maroon or a burgundy. Does anyone have a website with a variation of red hair shades?


Answer
I just dyed my hair that color today! It's pretty fantastic. It's a cooler purply-red indoors, but when the sun hits it it's BRIGHT red. I love it.

I got it salon-dyed, so I don't know what dye they used, but here are some swatches from Manic Panic if you want to dye it yourself:

http://www.dream-gate.co.uk/semi-permanent-hair-dye-swatch.htm

What color dress goes with dark red hair?




confused


So Ive been looking at prom dresses and I always dye my hair dark red. The only color I can think that matches dark red hair is black, does anyone have another idea?


Answer
I wore purple to mine. Another red headed girl wore black and white like in a black and white ball and it looked gorgeous. Dark emerald would be pretty but careful not to look like a christmas decoration! Red, blood red not a washed out red would look really nice as well. ^-^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any websites with dark red hair color shades?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment