Sunday, November 10, 2013

What haircut would compliment my broad shoulders?

red hair updos
 on red hair color shades thanks for reading red hair
red hair updos image



krazykate


Ok, I have an oval face so I'm not too worried about face shape and my hair but I have broad shoulders. I have thick red hair that is a little longer than halfway down my back I usually straighten it but occasionally scrunch it. I need an expert opinion on what hair length or style would help hide my shoulders. I also have a wedding in June and will be wearing a strapless dress and need to decide on an updo or leaving my hair down, I have already decided to curl my hair on that day.


Answer
I would leave it long to really keep a feminine aesthetic. You could talk with your stylist to get a cut that would maximize volume and movement, like maybe layers. To test everything out you could put your hair up while wearing a strapless top and then take a picture, and then wear it down and take a pic and see which looks better in the photographs.

What are good hairstyles for redhair?




Pinkfarmal


I am 13 and I have thick straight red hair and I just have normal bangs that are just straight, I need a new hairstyle, my head is oval shaped and my hair is shoulder length and I want to grow my hair out.......... Help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.


Answer
im 14 and I have red hair, the cutest hairstyle you should try is an updo.. they really bring out your oval shaped head. And another you can try are french braids on both sides and bring them together in a ball or a bun. that look will help you grow your hair out to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What haircut would compliment my broad shoulders?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment