Thursday, November 14, 2013

How to go from dark, warm red, to medium brown?

red hair 4
 on ... red-3.jpg rihanna-long-red-4.jpg rihanna-new-long-red-hair.jpg thumbs
red hair 4 image



Penelope


Okay, so a couple of months ago, in about January, I bleached my hair because I wanted to go red from dyed jet black, well now that I have had red hair for 4 months now, I want a more medium light brown color. My now hair color is a warm, kinda dark hair color. You can Google Loreal Superior Preference RR04 intense dark red WARMER if you are wondering. Now, I know I WILL have to bleach it. But I am asking what I should buy from Sally's before I go and what to do N all.


Answer
Seriously dude go to a salon...ur gunna ruin ur hair its gunna fall out n get super thin amd its going to be so UGLY. Stop bleaching it if u want nice silky hair.

How long will it take to grow my hair back (guy)?




vfhsgbfbds


I used to have shaggy wavy red hair about 4 inches long, but I recently buzzed it to 3/8 of an inch for sports. I'm already really bored with it haha. How long is it gonna take me to grow it back?


Answer
On an average, hair grows at the rate of half to an inch a month . Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.com/ for more details.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to go from dark, warm red, to medium brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment