Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What hair color would look best with my skin tone?

red hair looks
 on ... long hair 2196 hairstyles for long hair 2155 bridal hair 635 wedding
red hair looks image



Munchkin's


I have naturally ash brown hair, right now, medium ash brown, light blue eyes, and very fair skin with light brown freckles and high cheekbones. I want to dye my hair for a change, and Ive had red b4 and ppl always assumed it was my natural color as most natural redheads are pale, but should I dye it red again? Or blonde? Or darker brown? What hair colors look best with pale skin that has pink and blue undertones and even slightly yellow undertones (but more pink and blue) (and light blue eyes to go with it)? I heard blonde hair can make you look tanner, then I hear it can maek you look paler. I also heard dark hair can make you look paler, if youre already pale. And I heard red hair looks better with tanner skintones, but if thats the case why are most natural redheads pale? So what hair color would look best or prettiest with my skintone?


Answer
Going too dark may give you a goth-like appearance. It may look exotic and intriguing, but only if you have the personality to match it. Going with blonde (or red again) is a safer bet because it will look more natural against your fair complexion. You are right that dark hair could make you look paler, and you would probably want to avoid an "anemic" appearance.

How can I have red hair without seeming goth?







I have red hair ( like Rihanna red kinda) and people think I'm goth but I'm not. So how I have my red hair without looking goth? I just love red hair for some reason lmao so I don't want to dye it to a different.


Answer
Don't wear a lot of dark colors.
But you really shouldn't care what people think, if the way you dress and the color of your hair makes you seem 'goth' just tell them straight up you aren't goth.
Don't change yourself to please others.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would look best with my skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment