Thursday, November 14, 2013

What is the best way to dye red hair platinum blonde?

red hair to blonde
 on ... hair covering my head. It was the beginning of my life as a true
red hair to blonde image



Laarell


Hello,

I have naturally extremely dark red hair, and I want to go to a an extremely light platinum blonde. I do not want any red tones or highlights.

I am guessing that this will be a salon procedure, but if there is an extremely good set of products I can use at home instead, that would be wonderful.

Thank you all in advance!



Answer
My opinion: Dark red hair is absolutely ADORABLE.
Bleach blonde, well, the more white it is, the more of a whore you look. Sorry.

How can i dye my red hair to blonde?

Q. My natural hair colour is brown. For the past few months I've been dying my hair the XX-LIVE real red hair dye. Now I want to go blonde, but I'm unsure on which route to take for my hair to go blonde? Any help please. I usually dye my hair myself because It's a lot cheaper any home dyes?


Answer
I don't know what you mean. But, for blonde I would say get it done at a salon because they're going to use better stuff, and if you mess up blonde then your hair could come out all messed up or really fried.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to dye red hair platinum blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment