Saturday, November 16, 2013

How should I go from bleach blonde to a darker shade?

red hair color correction
 on Posted on July 7, 2013 - Filed Under Hair Coloring
red hair color correction image



growler


I am in dire need of color correction. My hair hasn't been it's natural color in many years. I usually go red or dark (brown to black). Recently, I had dyed black hair that was growing out and for some reason I let my sister convince me to bleach it. We had no clue what we were doing so we went to Sally's. After 4 treatments over the course of a week, we were satisfied with my hair. It's not as fried as you would think, but it's certainly not healthy. Well, my roots are growning in REALLY dark and I have a VERY IMPORTANT job interview in 2 days (that I just found out about). I need to do something with my hair to make it presentable. I was told I should dye it a medium brown, but I've heard about a lot of colors turning green or blue. I really need this done in a hurry and I don't have the $$ to go to a professional. Any suggestions?
It's been about 7 weeks since I bleached it and I wasn't actually looking for this job interview. I DID think about that back when I let my sister talk me into bleaching, but I had no idea I'd get this interview. Someone (a friend who works at the company) JUST called me up about an opening on and gave me the info. Had I actually been looking for a job, I wouldn't have bleached my hair in a million years. It was just a very rare moment of spontaneity when I had no other committments that would be affected.



Answer
Well, I'm sorry to say you haven't planned very well. If you've been looking for an important job, why on Earth would you bleach your hair?

Unless you have the money to see a pro, LEAVE YOUR HAIR ALONE. By dying it again, you run the risk of turning it green, blue or breaking it off altogether. Yes, it does happen. Haven't you seen those celebrity pics of Britney Spears and Nicole Richie with bald spots? That's from overprocessing their hair.

Now that I think about it, I doubt a pro would even go near your hair, after what you've done to it.

If you're afraid your hair will make you look unprofessional, immature or whatever, you're right. It probably will. But that seems to be who you are right now. If you were really concerned about getting a good job, you would have thought of it before.

How to get pictures that are red on sony vegas pro 10 to stay red?




crusader68


Can someone tell me how to take the red eye automatic fix off? because for some reason i don't know off when i put a picture of someone with red hair it automatically turns it black. Can someone tell me how to make it not change the picture color? so i can continue with making my video.


Answer
My friend had the same problem, he fixed it by re-installing Sony Vegas, apparently the red eye reduction control is quite hard to find.

but try looking under colour correction or "stills" because red eye would only work for stills, not motion pictures.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I go from bleach blonde to a darker shade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment