Saturday, November 16, 2013

How do I find out what season I am?

red hair color for cool skin
 on home hair concerns choose the best hair color for your skin tone
red hair color for cool skin image



Eevee


I've been poking around the internet to try and answer this question, but I'm having no such luck. Apparently my genetics are a little wonky.
I have natural blond hair, that is slowly turning brown though is currently a reddish auburn. My eyes are dark brown and I have a very pale cool skin tone. I've been told my red hair looks wonderful on me, but I look dead in the color navy. Any thoughts on what season I might be?



Answer
It is hard not being able to actually see you with the different colours in front of your face. I would suggest the best thing to do is go into a clothes store or use items you already have and hold them up to your face. I find that a lot of people think that they have no idea but when you find the colours that are right for you, your face lights up. Also you could be a combination of a couple of seasons. I am a mix of Spring and Winter.

Hopefully these links will be able to provide you with some kind of answer or at least give you an idea of different colours to try. I did a Styling course and we had to all hold up a large swatch of fabrics from each season. It worked wonders, we all seemed to be able to tell when a colour just "worked".

http://www.style-makeover-hq.com/seasonal-color-analysis.html

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/tips-to-determine-you-skin-tone-warm-neutral-or-cool-451307.html

What skin complexion does this red hair color go with?




Katie


I want to dye my hair this red color:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/modenadude/4061858229/
but i also want it to look good on me, so what skin complexion (cool or warm) does this color go with? Thanks.



Answer
Cool, light skin. Normally, natural reds look better with warm, peachy skin while blue-reds (like in the picture) do well with cool skin tones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find out what season I am?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment