Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What tanning product should I use?

jwoww red hair color
 on Snooki's New Hair Color: Her Transformation From Black to Bright Red ...
jwoww red hair color image






Im clueless in everything.Im Mexican ,but I'm really white with brown hair and green eyes.I never thought of getting a tan,until now.The reason I want to get a tan is, because I turn red for everything,and it's ruining my life.Is going to the beach a good way to get a tan ?Or will I just turn red.Or, are there any tanning products that you just put on and your tann?I know I'm real stupid.


Answer
I'm greek (olive skin tone usually) but I was super pale with blue eyes! I only just started tanning two weeks ago at an indoor salon because I was sick of being so pale! Everytime I would get sun exposure I would just burn. I suggest going to an indoor tanning salon in a stand up booth! I purchased Jwoww Black Bronzer tanning lotion and OMG I had a noticeable color after just 1 session! I am now 5 indoor tanning sessions in and I am at my desired color so now I only have to go once a week to maintain it! I definitely suggest it! I started off in a stand up booth at 7 minutes. I did 7 minutes for 3 sessions, and bumped it up to 9 minutes for 2 sessions. Perfect! If you go this way, make sure you get a bronzer lotion and get an after tan lotion as well such as Forever After by Australian Gold because its a tan extender and a terrific moisturizer!

Do I need to bleach my hair ?




Lulu


I want to dye my hair like JWOWW with red hilights but do I need bleach to dye my hair like her ?


Answer
It matters what color your hair is now.. If it's light brown or blonde no. If it's dark brown or black, probably you would. You should go to a salon or if you are doing it yourself go to the supply store a show the picture to someone and ask if you need to bleach it it. They will help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tanning product should I use?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment